Header AD

Beef Comes up Between Wizkid and Tanzanian Artiste


Tanzanian artiste who is also signed to sony music entertainment has played down talks of a beef between him and wizkid
The singer expressed his disappointment over the attack on his Nigerian counterpart, Wizkid, following MTV's stripping of the Best Africa Act award earlier given to the latter at the 2016 European Music Award .
According to Ali Kiba who wrote on his Instagram
on Friday, November 11, 2016, he has nothing but great appreciation for Wizkid.
He wrote, "I am not happy with what has been going on, on social media . I have a great appreciation for @wizkidayo as a fellow artist and as a fan .
"I am very disappointed and saddened by the insults and attacks directed at him, and I want to be very clear that I condemn this behaviour and I believe none of my true fans are part of this irrational silliness and stupidity as they know I have always had love for @wizkidayo.
"Drown out the noise from the haters bro, congratulations on your very successful year. Much love from my real fans and from Tanzania Pamoja #KingKiba."
To drive home his comments, Ali Kiba attached a picture of himself shaking hands with Wizkid who already won three awards at the 2016 MTV Africa Music Awards and another honour at the 2016 MOBO Awards.
There can be no better proof of the healthy relationship which exists between the pair.
Beef Comes up Between Wizkid and Tanzanian Artiste Beef Comes up Between Wizkid  and Tanzanian Artiste Reviewed by Macdonald obiedelu on 3:50 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD