Header AD

GISTMANIAC: FLASHLIGHT




After a little argument with her.. Then she updated on her PM "I don't blame girls that form sha ....people tend to respect them more in somethings"

Immediately, I was caught in awe of the statement and replied...

you want to start forming for me???.. I asked her... *She kept her silence*..

I continued...

The least I even expected you to say..Forming doesn't bring respect, it robs you of your real person. Being real is always d real deal..
Forming is neva an alternative.. It commands only a short-term respect.. Wch isn't natural.. Just be your natural self, always, and at all times.. N u'd command a long-lasting self esteemed respect..And Dear..

*Deep Breath*.. Continues

Friendship is never a Favour, its a Sacrifice ple do wif bliss ..So bae, if u feel u bin my friend is like u doing me a big big favor, of course u'r beautiful n very sexy), n u feel u worth more yourself I am, or maybe cos ion av anything good 2 offer, or maybe coz u feel u should do more classier guys than my kind, u cud quit d whole tin n save yourself sum stress, n gain d respect, class and league u looking for.. I no say I no reach, ryt frm tym.. U dnt nid 2 kip remindin me indirectly always.. Tanx
GISTMANIAC: FLASHLIGHT GISTMANIAC: FLASHLIGHT Reviewed by Macdonald obiedelu on 3:18 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD