Header AD

Justin Bieber’s Shirtless Workout Photos Prove He Actually Lifts, Bro

In case there was any confusion, Justin Bieber does, in fact, lift. That noise you hear? That’s the sound of r/Fitness mourning the loss of their go-to slam on the Biebs. On Thursday (June 26), the “Confident” singer took a break from Tumblr to Instagram a five-photo collage of him up in the gym just working on his fitness — shirtless, of course.
Instagram It’s not like Justin can slack off. He’s got all those tattoos to consider. You know what they say: “If you want to have a good tattoo, you’ve gotta start with the canvas.” Wait, no one says that… YET. Check out our Justin Bieber Tattoo Map. Is that weight really only 40 pounds? Because that looks HUGE to me. To be fair, I usually avoid the monstrously intimidating weight-lifting zone in my gym. Whatever, as long as I’ve got a StairMaster and Danity Kane’s “Lemonade,” I’m fine. That’s just a long way of saying that I don’t lift. And I’m not your bro.
Justin Bieber’s Shirtless Workout Photos Prove He Actually Lifts, Bro Justin Bieber’s Shirtless Workout Photos Prove He Actually Lifts, Bro Reviewed by Unknown on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD