Header AD

Two men caught with the corpse of a 3-year-old-girl in Abia [PHOTO]

men caught with 3 year old girl's corpse


Two men believed to be ritualists identified as Chibuike Anibuife and Jonathan Nwogu, were arrested by the Civil Defence Corps in Abia State after they were allegedly caught with a dead body of a little girl concealed in a sack bag.

Abia state's Commandant of NSCDC, Mr. Andy Dateer, said the two men were arrested by NSCDC officers on patrol at Ariaria Junction, Osisioma near Aba.


He explained that the suspects were almost lynched by some residents initially intercepted them after the discovery of the corpse of the little girl. But the suspects were whisked away to prevent them from being lynched by mob.

He said, “The people were attracted to the suspects following a sharp argument between them and another man. The man, however, escaped when he sensed that the residents had become suspicious of them.

“The mob was infuriated by the strange content of the sack and demanded explanations from the men, but their failure to provide satisfactory answer made the mob descend on them.

“They will be handed over to the police for proper investigation. The NSCDC men only rescued the suspects from the angry mob so that the truth of their mission could be unravelled.”
Two men caught with the corpse of a 3-year-old-girl in Abia [PHOTO] Two men caught with the corpse of a 3-year-old-girl in Abia [PHOTO] Reviewed by Macdonald obiedelu on 7:10 AM Rating: 5

1 comment

  1. I'm Lilian from United State, I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Ogute. I just can't believe this now my ex lover is really back to me today, my love was knees presenting begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after he left me which was 3 year ago. on a faithful day i was browse looking for solution on line, i saw so many testimonial about Dr Ogute how he help so many people to restore relationship back, After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my ex lover came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.Ogute you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster,Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on ogutesolutionspelltemple@gmail.com ,i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my love, Thanks for Dr.Ogute His email: ogutesolutionspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post AD