Header AD

Selena Gomez: Meeting Donatella Versace Was Surreal .....

She’s managed to become a fashion icon for young girls around the world and now Selena Gomez reveals her ultimate dream is to take her style to the next level, in Italy. After posing for the cover of Teen Vogue, the "Come & Get It" cutie recalls meeting Donatella Versace during her first Fashion Week Show in Milan last winter. "It was surreal because I got to geek out instead of having to be very pristine," Miss Gomez states. "It was my total 'Princess Diaries moment." In regards to the iconic brand, the 21-year-old singer says, "I've always been an Italian girl- Dolce & Gabbana and Versace. They capture the body really well. And I love Marchesa." As for her current designs, Selena shares, "It's been really fun. They've been super open to letting me have a say, which isn't always the case. We made [Adidas] edgier than my line, because I wanted it to be a little darker." "It's stuff I'd wear; I'd rock those leggings, for sure. And their beanies - I wanted every color," she adds.
Selena Gomez: Meeting Donatella Versace Was Surreal ..... Selena Gomez: Meeting Donatella Versace Was Surreal ..... Reviewed by Unknown on 3:25 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD