Header AD

Lady Gaga Says Boycott The Sochi Olympics!

She’s always been an avid supporter of the LGBT community, and Lady Gaga thinks it’s a bad idea to send Olympic athletes and money to the 2014 Sochi Games. Given that the Russian city is intolerant of the homosexual lifestyle, Mother Monster can’t understand why anyone would be a part of such a massive event. Gaga told Alan Carr’s “Chatty Man,” “I don’t think that we should be going to the Olympics at all. I mean, I would never take anything away from [the athlete’s] hard work, I just think it is absolutely wrong for so many countries to send money and economy in the way of a country that doesn’t support gays. They pepper spray and beat them in Russia.” She added, “It made me very sad to see the pain that some of the gay kids are in in Russia, and for the world to send their finest for the Olympics… I can’t, it just feels so wrong and sad. I hate saying that, because I’m so excited for those like Tom Daley to go and to win and to rejoice.” Lady Gaga also mentioned that she doesn’t have any desire to go back to Russia herself. “I don’t think I’m even allowed in anymore because I screamed ‘I’m gay, arrest me’ on stage last time I was there, so…”
Lady Gaga Says Boycott The Sochi Olympics! Lady Gaga Says Boycott The Sochi Olympics! Reviewed by Unknown on 3:32 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD