Header AD

Justin Bieber On His Critics: "I Don't Give A F**K"

Jb's dealt with a lot of drama during his Believe Tour, and now JB dishes on the gossip in the latest issue of The Hollywood Reporter. Joined by his manager Scooter Braun, the "Boyfriend" hitmaker chatted about his critics and revealed how he truly feels about the tabloid rumors. Highlights from Mr. Bieber's Q&A session are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to The Hollywood Reporter! On his haters: "[Sometimes you just have to say], 'I don't give a f***.' Not 'I don't give a f***' to just be reckless and do whatever, but 'I don't give a f*** what they say.' ... I know who I am and what I'm doing in my life and what I've accomplished and continue to accomplish as a performer, as a writer, as an artist, as a person, as a human being. I'm happy with the man I'm becoming." On his struggles with bad gossip: "When people see a negative thing about me on a magazine, they're gonna buy it. Every time some site writes something bad, all my followers go on there, and it brings them more traffic. Now they have all the Beliebers on their site, which gives them money from advertisers. They're just worried about money. They don't care about ruining someone's name." On his trust in others: "[I've learned] you shouldn't trust anybody. I trust my mom and dad. I trust Scooter with my career; he's always made sure I'm taken care of. That's it." On Scooter: "[He] was like the father figure in my life. But when I started to grow up, it was hard for him to have to listen to my input. I want to be me, to show everybody who I am as an individual. I don't want to just be a puppet." So like it.....
Justin Bieber On His Critics: "I Don't Give A F**K" Justin Bieber On His Critics: "I Don't Give A F**K" Reviewed by Unknown on 10:18 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD