Header AD

Adam Levine Named Sexiest Man Alive!

Tinseltown is filled with plenty of good looking men, but there is only one lucky guy that gets to take home the title of Sexiest Man Alive for the year 2013. Decided on by People magazine, this year's chosen man goes to none other than Maroon 5 front man, Adam Levine! "As a musician, you have fantasies that you want to win Grammys, but I didn't really think that this was on the table," the singer tells People in this week's cover story. "I was just amazed and stunned and it almost seemed like they were kidding, but they weren't, so that's cool." But before all you ladies out there get too excited about the announcement, keep in mind that Levine is almost off the market as he just got engaged this year to Victoria's Secret stunner, Behati Prinsloo. "I didn't think marriage was for me for a long time," the 34-year-old dished about his soon-to-be nuptials. "I was ready when I was ready. That's about as simple as it could possibly be."
Adam Levine Named Sexiest Man Alive! Adam Levine Named Sexiest Man Alive! Reviewed by Unknown on 10:06 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD