Header AD

photoshop images gone wrong... lol!!!






Look at the dude's reflection in the car. Dude, where's my giant check?
Where my money @?






LoL!!! LoL!!! What is up with this model chicks fingers?



Don't get me wrong, where did all part of this horse go? Hahahahaha




Where did Adam levine's half chest go? LoL




Is one of candice Swanpoels Breast looking Rather Flat?

Where has this models left leg gone?



This should be all for now LoL.. If you need more photoshop images gone wrong, cantact MACKY!!(32FCD4B4) #justForlaughs...
photoshop images gone wrong... lol!!! photoshop images gone wrong... lol!!! Reviewed by Unknown on 11:05 PM Rating: 5

6 comments

  1. Hahahaha! Hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmmmm........nt impressed.....U̶̲̥̅̊ should do better than this to make ♍ƺ come bk to view more.......nt hating....jst ma own piece of constructive Criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO Hilarious Would Have Never Seen That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, they are so busted....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous three steps above, you are a big fool, I mean the biggest fool sucker! They said it's for laughs, go get your brain checked if you didn't laugh at that... Brainless human.... Btw, cracking my ribs XOXO so Funnyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anony above, good job, she/he is a real sucker... But wait ooo is he/she not seeing correctly cause give me my 10 lashes, I Swear you are my mother, this stuff Is funny!!....... Stop critisizing, go get a life

    ReplyDelete

Post AD