Header AD

VERYYY HOTTTTT: Riky Rick – Say My Name (Spread Love) (AKA Response)

Riky-Rick-Say-My-Name_Spread-Love
Riky Rick Releases a response to AKA Diss Track Titled “Say My Name (Spread Love)”
Boss Zonke aka Riky Rick comes through with a classic tune entitled ‘Say My Name (Spread Love)’ . Riky Rick addresses the on going beef between AKA and Cassper Nyovest (don’t forget Anatii ) in a very respectful way, just like the Boss that he ( Riky Rick ) is.
My Thought: It’s a good thing Riky preached the magic four [4] letter
word i.e; L.O.V.E. #FamilyValues
Download and listen to the track below
VERYYY HOTTTTT: Riky Rick – Say My Name (Spread Love) (AKA Response) VERYYY HOTTTTT: Riky Rick – Say My Name (Spread Love) (AKA Response) Reviewed by Macbanks on 12:56 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD