Header AD

Selena Gomez On Jingle Ball Sound Issues: "What The F**K?!"

Feeling a little grinchy when things didn't go as planned, Selena Gomez dropped the F-bomb on stage at Friday's KIIS FM Jingle Ball in Los Angeles (December 6). After a performance plagued with sound issues, including indications that she may have been lip-synching, the music stopped and the former Disney darling exclaimed, "What the f**k?" Though she apologized for the technical snafus, the 21-year-old star ended up leaving the stage early after belting out "Come and Get It." However, Selena did have some kind words for fans in the audience, telling them, "I have to thank you guys so much for allowing me to be able to perform the music that I love. And I have to say that before you guys go on to the people that you care about, I really appreciate you supporting everything that I do. So this next song is the first song I had hit No. 1, and it's called 'Come & Get It.'"
Selena Gomez On Jingle Ball Sound Issues: "What The F**K?!" Selena Gomez On Jingle Ball Sound Issues: "What The F**K?!" Reviewed by Unknown on 1:04 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD