Header AD

Justin Bieber Apologizes For Argentine Flag Snafu: “I Love Argentina!” Tweet

He’s pretty accustomed to having folks go after him in the media, but Justin Bieber couldn’t bear the thought of his fans in Argentina feeling disrespected after he kicked the country’s flag off the stage during his recent gig. The “As Long As You Love Me” singer took to his Twitter account on Wednesday night (November 13) to apologize for the Buenos Aires incident. Bieber tweeted, “heard about what is going on with me down in Argentina and I’m shocked. I love Argentina and have had some of the best shows of my tour there. People throw stuff on my stage all show and i get it to the stage hands to get off so no one got hurt.” “That video I saw a bra and thought it was a shirt. I’m being told by my team it was a shirt but even if it was a flag I would never do anything to disrespect Argentina or the people of Argentina or the fans.” “I’m so sorry for anyone who took my actions the wrong way and I hope you can forgive this mistake. So once again to the people of Argentina, I’m sorry if that was taken the wrong way and I’m sorry for my mistake. I hope u can accept this and I loved my time there performing for you and look forward to coming back. I gave my all and I know the fans did there too. te amo. I would never do anything to disrespect my fans. I don’t like having to defend myself but this time it was needed as I mean no disrespect. So it is all love all around the world. Thanks.” So justin.... :D
Justin Bieber Apologizes For Argentine Flag Snafu: “I Love Argentina!” Tweet Justin Bieber Apologizes For Argentine Flag Snafu: “I Love Argentina!” Tweet Reviewed by Unknown on 8:17 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD