Header AD

"My Husband Once Told Me I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie" - Mercy Aigbe

The actress was asked in a recent interview how her husband feels whenever she is being kissed or touched i
n movies. She said
"I don’t think he cares, because he knows it’s a make-believe sort of thing. There was even a film that I’m supposed to kiss somebody, and when he watched the film he told me that I did not do it well. He said it was not done professionally. The only thing I cannot do is to act nude''.
Hmmmm,  How many husbands can tell their wife that. i don't think i have met any yet.
"My Husband Once Told Me I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie" - Mercy Aigbe "My Husband Once Told Me I Didn't Kiss A Man Well In A Movie" - Mercy Aigbe Reviewed by Macdonald obiedelu on 11:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD