Header AD

MUST SEE: SEE WHAT CHRIS BROWN SAYS ABOUT RIHANNA IN NEW SONG



Last night Chris Brown released
his previously unheard verse from DJ Khaled’s single ‘I’m Still’ containing a
clear and present shot at ex-girlfriend, Rihanna…
On the verse Chris raps,

“Every nigga in the industry done f**ked my b***h/ And all my niggas
said I told ya/Now all these rap niggas wanna be political/Nah, f**k that
I’m a real lyrical/killer”

Mr Chris Brown Grow Up, she hasn’t been with that many – only Drake, Kanye West, J.Cole, Eminem, ASAP Rocky, Ashton Kutcher, Matt Kemp, Justin Timberlake and Josh Hartnett (rumoured)… that’s not everyone in the industry.
MUST SEE: SEE WHAT CHRIS BROWN SAYS ABOUT RIHANNA IN NEW SONG MUST SEE: SEE WHAT CHRIS BROWN SAYS ABOUT RIHANNA IN NEW SONG Reviewed by Macdonald obiedelu on 11:29 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD