Header AD

I Knew I Would Score - Emmanuel Emenike


Two goal hero Emmanuel Emenike says he had confidence he would get a goal despite the tight attentions of Ethiopian defenders in the Super Eagles’ 2-1 win yesterday.Ethiopia took the lead 10 minutes into the second half, but Emenike held off three defenders to rip in a ferocious equaliser soon after
"I was not worried at all even though they were marking me very tight," Emenike told KickOffNigeria.com immediately after the game. "I knew I could score with a shot because my shots are very strong, I just wanted to get the right moment."

"We were not worried. We knew that they would come at us, and we had to save our energy for the second half." And with the result secured, Emenike says Brazil is not far off.
"It is not over yet, we still have to play the remaining 90 minutes at home. After that, we can celebrate."

Source : Kickoff Nigeria
I Knew I Would Score - Emmanuel Emenike I Knew I Would Score - Emmanuel Emenike Reviewed by Macdonald obiedelu on 2:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD